briggs from castle rock , washington

  • jay_tinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
      hi all,
      my name is jay tinney (walter james tinney) and am seeking any
      information on my great-grandparents . their last name was briggs,
      and lived in castle rock, wa. i know of only two children, my
      grandmother letha tinney (married walter james tinney) and my great-
      aunt faye taylor (married henry taylor). any information in regards
      to my great-grandparents would be deeply appreciated.
      thanx and am hoping to hear soon,
      jay tinney
    • Marcia Briggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
        Jay,
        Go to www.familyhistory.com
        Scroll down to the section for message boards
        Enter the name Tinney in the box

        There is a message on that board dated 5 Nov 2001 from a Donald Tinney that contains a lot of information on your family. He has a copy of the marriage application for Letha J. Briggs and Walter James Tinney. According to his information, Letha J. Briggs parents were Tom and Clara (Todhunter) Briggs. Tom was born in Kansas and Clara was born in Iowa. Hope this helps in your search.
        Marcia Briggs