Elias Briggs born Va

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      My Grt Grt Grandfather William Lee Persinger married Sarah Jane
      Briggs (1855-1907)d/o Elias Briggs b1798 in Surry Co,Va.The only
      other info I have on him is his father is supposed to be John Briggs
      (who d1820 Va) and mother Mary Holdsworth?(m1787).Does anyone have
      any info on what line they might of come from?Maybe from Mass.?
      Anything at all would be fantastic! Thanks.
    • cagrdy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
        --- In Briggs@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <ruthe1949@...> wrote:

        > My Grt Grt Grandfather William Lee Persinger married Sarah Jane
        > Briggs (1855-1907)d/o Elias Briggs b1798 in Surry Co,Va.The only
        > other info I have on him is his father is supposed to be John Briggs
        > (who d1820 Va) and mother Mary Holdsworth?(m1787).Does anyone have
        > any info on what line they might of come from?Maybe from Mass.?
        > Anything at all would be fantastic! Thanks.

        Hi Michelle,
        I have been researching Elias Briggs and his 2 wives and his children
        for awhile. I realize yours is a older email but I do have some
        information on Sarah's mother and siblings and so forth if you are
        still interested. You can email me if you would like and I would
        gladly share any information that I have.
        Thanks,
        Carol (Briggs) Grady