William Aaron Briggs Sr

  • digindeeperbriggsjarmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi All ......I am looking for anyone connected to WIllIAM Aaron
      Briggs Sr Born in Coleman Texas....Son of Elias Briggs who was born
      in Beardstown Illinois.... you can email me at the given email or
      Thelazyjoker@...
      Thanks
      Janet
    • Dalejbrigs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Janet, I'm rather certain that the Briggses who migrated from TN to TX were in some way connected with mine who migrated to MO from TX in 1818 and 1837. I know there was a famous TX Ranger named Briggs. I have not, however, gotten back farther than My gx2grandfather, James Y. Briggs, who, along with quite a few other Briggses, married a Shockley girl, daughter of Richard Shockley and Ann Bowman, in TN. The Shockleys came from VA.

        If you find a connection to these folks, I can furnish you information concerning them, but otherwise I can't help you at this juncture. Happy hunting.

        IN GOD WE TRUST,
        Dale
      • Kay Riley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
          Thank you so much will print this and keep you in mind in my searches!

          http://mail.yahoo.com