Re: Elias Briggs born Va

  • cagrdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
      --- In Briggs@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <ruthe1949@...> wrote:

      > My Grt Grt Grandfather William Lee Persinger married Sarah Jane
      > Briggs (1855-1907)d/o Elias Briggs b1798 in Surry Co,Va.The only
      > other info I have on him is his father is supposed to be John Briggs
      > (who d1820 Va) and mother Mary Holdsworth?(m1787).Does anyone have
      > any info on what line they might of come from?Maybe from Mass.?
      > Anything at all would be fantastic! Thanks.

      Hi Michelle,
      I have been researching Elias Briggs and his 2 wives and his children
      for awhile. I realize yours is a older email but I do have some
      information on Sarah's mother and siblings and so forth if you are
      still interested. You can email me if you would like and I would
      gladly share any information that I have.
      Thanks,
      Carol (Briggs) Grady