Marion Boyd Briggs - Grandfather-Borm in North Carolina-I need Help

  • raybriggs9999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      My grandfather was born on December 8, 1875 in North Carolina . I found
      him in the 1920-1930 Census and I believe he is listed in the 1910
      Census incorrectly as M. Boiley Briggs with his wife and two daughters.
      I have subnmitted a correction. Can anyone help me find him in the 1900
      and 1880 Census or in any other records ? Ray Briggs
      RayBriggs9999@...