Welcome to OUR COMMUNITY!
Bridge to Türkiye Fund (BTF) is a 100% volunteer-run, charitable non-profit organization devoted to mobilizing and generating International Philanthropic resources to benefit Education and Healthcare of socio-economically disadvantaged segments of Turkish society. Special emphasis is given to elementary education and young women's empowerment.
Our return on investment is measured in lives bettered and improved social conditions for the recipients. The ultimate reward for our compassionate donors is the satisfaction that it brings. .
Since it's founding, BTF has repaired and furnished 17 primary school buildings, established 28 primary school libraries, 6 computer labs, 2 playgrounds and 3 preschool classrooms. Enabled classrooms with 22 PC Projectors, 17 PC's and 8 Smart Boards. Outfitted over 4,000 children with winter boots. Provided 500 coats and backpacks. Covered treatment costs totaling $85K for children with Facial Burns, Cleft Lips and Leukemia. To date, BTF has also provided a total of 105 annual micro-scholarships, all with Grassroots Investments from Donors like YOU. With your support, WE PLEDGE TO DO MORE...
BTF’s below listed capacity building programs provide many opportunities for Friends of Türkiye to Give Back Together:
1) School Improvement Programs
2) Student Enablement Programs
3) ECE - Early Childhood Edcucation (U7) Programs
4) Educational Micro Scholarships
5) Library Set Up Programs
6) Health & Treatment Programs
7) Alumni Bridge to Your School
8) Donor Initiated/Directed Programs
Web Site: http://www.bridgetoturkiye.org
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Nov 25, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.