Re: [BrewEquip] Email

  • t2000kwt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2013
      Al,

      Not that any email did come from your account, but if someone did hack
      your account and wanted it to be available at a later date, wouldn't
      they delete the emails they sent in your sent mail folder?

      I'm betting that it was email address spoofing, not a hacked account,
      but I would still play it safe and recommend a password change with a
      strong password. Here's one way to check to see how hard your password
      is to hack.

      http://www.passwordmeter.com/

      Donald