RE: [BrewEquip] TOOTY! I want one !

  • Doug Rooney
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
      Personally, I Just Said No to pellets, and life got so much easier.

      Thank You

      -DrDoug

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
        He was Officer Gunther Toody in "Car 54".
        His real name was Joe E. Ross, but a lot of people probably never heard
        of him: Joe E. Ross <http://tinyurl.com/2vg2j97>
        Later on he played a cave man in "It's about Time" that was on TV in the
        later 60's. I don't think it lasted too long .

        (I guess I'm an old enough geezer to remember that stuff. I needed a
        little help from the Internet to jog my memory though).

        Al
      • Rick
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
          On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Al Schichler <aschichler@...> wrote:

          He was Officer Gunther Toody in "Car 54".
          His real name was Joe E. Ross, but a lot of people probably never heard
          of him: Joe E. Ross <http://tinyurl.com/2vg2j97>
          Later on he played a cave man in "It's about Time" that was on TV in the
          later 60's. I don't think it lasted too long .

          (I guess I'm an old enough geezer to remember that stuff. I needed a
          little help from the Internet to jog my memory though).

          Al

          I remember "It's About Time". You're right, it didn't last long. Two people from Car 54 went on to play in the Munsters. Fred Gwynne (Herman) and Al Lewis (Grandpa).

          Rick

        • Denis Barsalo
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010

            I remember the beginning of the theme song:

            It's about time
            It's about space
            It's about two men in outer-space...

            Didn't they accidentally travel back in time and ended up with cavemen?

            He, he, he.... good memories of watching TV after school!

            Denis

            I remember "It's About Time". You're right, it didn't last long. Two people from Car 54 went on to play in the Munsters. Fred Gwynne (Herman) and Al Lewis (Grandpa).

            Rick
          • w
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010

              OOOH OOOH, I want one of their kettles!

              I think I’ll start a piggy bank, maybe before I the next decade I’ll have enough.

              Warren

            • aschichler
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 2, 2010
                > I remember "It's About Time". You're right, it didn't last long. Two people
                > from Car 54 went on to play in the Munsters. Fred Gwynne (Herman) and Al
                > Lewis (Grandpa).
                >
                > Rick

                Yeah, that's right. Al Lewis played Officer Leo Schnauser on Car 54 (as well as Grandpa Munster).