Re: Looking for some advice on burners for my new keggle

  • teacher203
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2010
      [EDITED BY MODERATOR--I removed all of the quoted material for bevity and clarity since it wasn't really needed--please trim your replies when you post to make it easier for us to read your message without needing to re-read the other messages quoting other messages, etc. It really makes a difference for those who read the daily digest version of our group. Thanks!!!]

      Hi there!
      I'm in the process of building a Brutus in my basement, and I found wok burners 175k for $19.95. I ordered 3 and have them installed already. I don't have a gas line run yet or venting so I can't do a test run/firing. I found the burners here
      http://www.asianfoodservice.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SKFS&Product_Code=KECAB006&Category_Code=

      Check out my build at
      http://badassbrewery.shutterfly.com

      BA