New Perlick Perl Faucets

  • the_tom_o_rama
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Alright, I am replacing my regular brass body faucets with the perlick perl, lower priced, faucets. Has anyone used these? They seem to be as good as the originals, just simpler and cheaper. Anyone have any experience with these?
    • ras5642a
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        I have four of the 525SS faucets, and they're excellent.

        Rick