Beer sculpture

  • Matthew Burgoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      I'm designing and building a 3 tier beer sculpture with Google
      Sketchup. I'd do a brutus 10 if I had the square footage, but I don't
      unless I can find a way to camouflage it. However, I don't have much
      to work with as far as some of the details that could go into it like
      the B3-2050 or similar, namely measurements on how wide the tiers
      should be, distances between tiers, how gas is run, pump placement,
      etc etc etc, and any improvements or suggestions that anyone may have
      based on their experience. Once I get it built, I'd love to share it
      with the group since that software is free and easy to use.

      Any help?