Re: [BrewEquip] Re: 1 Gallon jugs

  • Michael Stumpf
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2007
      I've done this to great effect. I first got the 1 gallon glass jugs for
      massive starters, but later changed my style from large-scale (15
      gallons/batch) to nano-scale (2.5 gallons/batch). The glass jugs work
      great; they're light, you don't have to worry as much about the glass
      falling apart and causing horrific near-amputations as with glass
      carboys... and they're disposable/repurchasable cheaply.

      I use a combo of those and 2.5 gallon corny kegs inside a 2" foam
      fermentation chiller to great effect.

      Michael Stumpf