Re: TET612

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2007
      Jeremy,

      As our setups look very similar, I'm relieved to hear that you were
      able to coax this PID into getting the job done. Thanks for the
      informative post.

      After a brew session on Saturday, I'll be spending time finishing the
      construction on my exchanger. I have to build a mount for my stirrer
      and solder on a fpt to the inlet to add my quick disconnect.

      In about a month, I should be able to let you know what kind of results
      I get with this controller. If I come up with anything that helps
      performance I'll pass it on.