Re: TET612

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31 11:24 AM
      Jeremy,

      As our setups look very similar, I'm relieved to hear that you were
      able to coax this PID into getting the job done. Thanks for the
      informative post.

      After a brew session on Saturday, I'll be spending time finishing the
      construction on my exchanger. I have to build a mount for my stirrer
      and solder on a fpt to the inlet to add my quick disconnect.

      In about a month, I should be able to let you know what kind of results
      I get with this controller. If I come up with anything that helps
      performance I'll pass it on.