Re: [BrewEquip] Another Newbie Kegging Question...

  • Casey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:27 AM
      If you use Iodopher (iodine)  just empty when needed and fill with beer

      I keep all of my 25 kegs full with either beer or sanitizer I just poor the sanitizer into the next keg or fermenter re-use re-use ans long as it has color(golden red tint from  the Iodine) and is clean of debrie.
      I do not use san star or any other  so I won't reply to the other stuff.
      Brien Dews <vwvanagon@...> wrote:

      Just finished up my first keg. Was my first full grain batch and my second batch over all. I wish I could say the beer was great but hey it was drinkable and it was my first full grain batch.
      Now that my recently empty keg is clean, I filled it up with sanitizer to run through the pick up tube and dispenser hose. Got me thinking...Can I just leave the keg full of sanitized water until I'm ready to use it again? Would I still need to re-sanitize it when the time comes?
      Thanks,

      --
      Brien K Dews CC-AWCI
      www.busesbythebeach .com