Brett Hollands

  • Lucie Hide
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hi, I have just joined and Im ashamed to say I have not heard of
      Brett before...but certainly wont forget him now!! Where is he based
      and where can I find more information on him?!

      Speak Soon

      Lucie x x x x

    • bretthollandsfan
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2004
        Hi Lucie, and welcome!

        Although this is only a fan group, I think this is probably the place
        on the web where you're most likely to find anything about Brett!
      • leguan1982
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 17, 2004
          Hi!

          I need more, like this one:
          http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/abercrombieandfitchmodels1/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/BrettHollands_1997b.jpg?grt33cBB26grmD.8
        • bretthollandsfan
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 17, 2004
            > I need more, like this one:
            > [...]

            Good point! I wish there was more...
            But at least, if you are interested to see the fullsize version, it's
            now in this folder:
          • leguan1982
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 17, 2004
              Thank you very much!

              bretthollandsfan wrote:

              > > I need more, like this one:
              > > [...]
              >
              > Good point! I wish there was more...
              > But at least, if you are interested to see the fullsize version, it's
              > now in this folder:
            • David Wolf
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 26, 2005
                Have we seen this one? I found it in another group.
              • bretthollandsfan
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 26, 2005
                  > Have we seen this one? I found it in another group.

                  Thank you, David! It is a truly outstanding shot!

                  It was already in the Files section:

                  For completeness's sake, I just uploaded another version, a little
                  smaller though sharper:
                • David Wolf
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006

                    Hope they are not repeats

                  • bretthollandsfan
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                      Well, they have been posted on here before. But they are such
                      fantastic pics that your posting is, as always, refreshingly welcome!
                      Thank you, David!

                      --- In BrettHollands@yahoogroups.com, "David Wolf" <samuray07@...> wrote:

                      > Hope they are not repeats
                    • Donna D
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                        Some pics of Brett, I'm sure some are reposts but not sure if they all are.

                        Donna =)
                      • David Wolf
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                          You are welcome! I know you guys do such a great job collecting pics of
                          Brett, that it's always hard for us to find different ones. But as you say,
                          it's always refreshing to see them again :)

                          Well, they have been posted on here before. But they are such
                          fantastic pics that your posting is, as always, refreshingly welcome!
                          Thank you, David!

                          --- In BrettHollands@yahoogroups.com, "David Wolf" <samuray07@...> wrote:

                          > Hope they are not repeats
                        • Donna D