Stanford MBA students ....Say ...you surf we Pay....' FREE'... interesting..!!!!

  • kelly_bryan55
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Stanford MBA students ....Say ...you surf we Pay....' FREE'...
      interesting..!!!!!
      ( This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is
      creating quite a buzz. ) u could be a
      member of a new google ....... which pays to surf the net ...
      free..!!!!! for the first time in the internet history.....

      Hi Friends

      this is not online job..... its the next google which is already
      very popular, the early signups also profit by getting shares with
      the internet company which will pay a bigger check for the
      shares ... then the regular one ...!!!)

      (Bill Gates and The founder of YouTube has also been saying that
      AGLOCO will make quite a hit in the internet when the toolbar comes
      out. IN APRIL Sign up now before it get huge. Don't miss this
      opportunity.)

      Hello friends

      AGLOCO is the furtue of the internet.
      Thousands of people have already joined Agloco, jump on board NOW !!!
      Every once in a while a real business opportunity does come
      around.The Agloco deal is one of the rarest due to
      its "revolutionary" nature vis-a-vis the current internet
      environment.

      The Agloco biz is probably the easiest way to make money online. For
      all internet users this is great news !!!

      It is even better news for retired seniors, housewives, students and
      anyone who is interested to earn some pocket money,without spending
      much time and effort.

      You DON'T have to be any computer techie...NO ROCKET SCIENCE
      HERE.All you DO need is a computer and internet connection which CAN
      BE SHARED among family members
      .You surf the Web as you NORMALLY DO, NOTHING MORE.You DON'T have to
      refer others IF you don't like to do it 'cos you'll still earn.
      Referring others to join you can of course increase your earning but
      it's YOUR OWN CHOICE.

      AGLOCO™ is short for "A Global Community." The founders of this
      company plan to do just that, create a global community of users.
      The purpose of this community, in short, is to make money. Most - if
      not all - online global communities already do this, but, for the
      most part, the money is not put into the hands of the community
      members, but only into the hands of those who own the infrastructure
      of the community.

      But here's the really cool part: it isn't just cash that AGLOCO
      users will receive for their time. AGLOCO users will also,
      eventually, receive publicly traded shares in the company,
      representing real ownership of the company. The cash one could
      receive is good enough, but the potential for ownership and future
      appreciate of share values makes this a unique opportunity.

      As the AGLOCO community grows, the company will generate more
      revenue, meaning the potential for increased shareholder value is
      strong. Since it costs nothing to become an AGLOCO member, this is
      indeed a very worthwhile investment of one's time, time already
      spent online (which, before now, only made someone else rich).

      EARN WITHOUT EVER INVESTING A PENNY!!!
      This may look like something you have seen before, but I bet you may
      not have ever seen THIS YET ON THE INTERNET!

      JOIN NOW :
      click here to start earning and to sign up
      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBD4110

      Agloco costs you nothing. It's free. And it always will be.

      Agloco pays you by the hour to have their small Viewbar open.

      Agloco pays you by the hour to have your friends have their Viewbar
      open.

      Once you start using the Viewbar, you'll get a check every month in
      the mail.

      Once you sign up, you'll get your own referral URL that your friends
      can use to sign up
      Every 5 people that you refer to Agloco will double your income.

      Let's build a big network and see if we can make something from this.
      JOIN NOW :
      click here to start earning and to sign up
      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBD4110
      ...................x

      Get referrals :-
      Recruite members ( family members ,friends ,others ,...)
      What share will an AGLOCO member with no referrals get?
      In addition to the cash payments members will get their share of the
      ownership of the company
      – This could be much more than the annual cash check due to the
      multiplier effect of earnings
      Recruiting members can increase their 'share' of AGLOCO
      AGLOCO does reward network builders who recruit new members (recruit
      five new members and `double" your share – recruit 25 and increase
      your share 5 times

      click here to start earning and to sign up
      http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBD4110

      (At the moment my earnings are $ 54000/ month .. my goal is to reach
      100,000. by 15 th June 2007. )