From Boris

  • Boris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      Hi, Friends!
      My name is Boris. I have found information about your group in Yahoo.
      I am at this web-site too.
      I have my informational site too.
      It is very interesting.
      My friends answer there reader's questions
      about their locality and country.
      The matter is - I have no one from your
      country yet.
      Would you like to answer our questions too?
      It is not hard task - just once per month
      answer a few questions.
      It may be one line - just a few words - or some lines,
      depending on how much can you say about the subject of the question.
      I also may show there your picture and short info.
      My site is here, have a look when you have free time:
      www.interlin.info
      Find there English version (press English Flag).
      If anybody likes the idea, please, tell me about it .
      My e-mail is borisicq@...
      Anyway, I wish you all the best!
      Boris.