No activity in last 7 days
Welcome to BrassBuicks, the Early Buick List
(Photo above) 1913 Buick "Glowing Gaseous Globes" Owners Gary and Bev Van Dyken, So. Ontario, Canada
This is the meeting place for anyone interested in the history, documentation, restoration and preservation of the Brass Era (pre-1916) 2, 4 and 6 cylinder Buick automobiles, trucks and engines. Join with us in an international exchange of fact and fancy about these early examples of automotive engineering that provided much of the basic foundation for General Motors.
Key search words include: horseless carriage, vintage, electric start, antique, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, Delco, Durant, Model 10, Model F, Valve-in-Head, overhead valve, Weston-Mott, OHV, Bug, Walter Marr, Flint, Louis Chevrolet, Burnham, McLaughlin, HCCA
- Apr 23, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.