Kelly

  • Jodee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Kelly,

      Sorry I missed you Kelly  I can relate to what you said hon.  I will go look for your 429 on the website.  I do not know how my husband handled everything with the surgery plus handled the kids relatively solo for a short time.  I can only imagine the stress.  I know the stress I went though, it has to be equally as stressful on the spouse.

      hugs,

      Jodee (who is heading to the website)
    • Jodee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2001
        Kelly,

        I am glad that you are handing Chemo well.  How long were you on Deacadron?  I was only on it for 8 days.

        Jodee