New poll for BrainSurgery

  • BrainSurgery@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 1, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the BrainSurgery
      group:

      What was your age at the time of initial diagnosis? (enter your loved one's age at that time, if you are not the patient)

      o 0 to 5 years
      o 6 to 10 years
      o 11 to 15 years
      o 16 to 20 years
      o 21 to 25 years
      o 26 to 30 years
      o 31 to 35 years
      o 36 to 40 years
      o 41 to 45 years
      o 46 to 50 years
      o 51 to 55 years
      o 56 to 60 years
      o 61 to 65 years
      o 66 to 70 years
      o 71 to 75 years
      o 76 to 80 years
      o Over 80 years

      http://www.onelist.com/polls/BrainSurgery

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • BrainSurgery@yahoogroups.com
      Message 72 of 72 , Feb 15, 2007
        BrainSurgery group:

        It seems that as a result of my brain tumor,
        my sex drive (or that of my partner)has ________.
        (**do not participate in this poll unless: are the patient or
        have specifically asked the question of the patient. This
        poll is for the purpose of determining changes in sex drive of
        brain tumor patients)

        o stayed the same as before
        o decreased (less interested)
        o greatly decreased (never interested)