MNG Sorry The Gazette blocked the article I posted to you

  • Anne McGinnis Breen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
      My dear Meningimates and your significant others,
      I'm sorry they took the article about Dr Elizabeth Claus' research on meningioma below offline, I wonder who told them to take it down?
      Can anyone living in the Cedar Rapids Iowa area get a paper copy of The Gazette? It was in the Good Friday April 5, 2012 print edition.

      Please ask them to put it back online, and share your meningioma experience if you think it might help get the word out to other folks who had major dental work done (5 or 6 full mouth xrays) more than twenty to forty years ago on old dental equipment.might have some issues.
      .
      I just copied this from their facebook page and I do not know if the comment box below will work for you, but you may go to their website service about a site problem.

      http://thegazette.com/2012/04/05/study-frequent-dental-x-rays-linked-to-most-common-brain-tumor/

      Study: Frequent dental x-rays linked to most common brain tumor | TheGazette
      thegazette.com
      People who received frequent dental x-rays in the past have an increased risk of developing the most commonly diagnosed primary brain tumor in the United

      LikeUnlike · · Share

      GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
      See my ponytail bouncing and my smiley face winking at you? &;>)

      Please scroll all the way down to my first two blog entries for my list of 28 questions to ask your medical team about brain tumor treatments plus my personal meningioma alternative drug therapy RU486 Mifepristone and my new blog comments about the obsolete 1990s EPA radiation risk calculations for women and children are found at http://gbyay.blogspot.com
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Keep you faith, cherish your reason, treasure your mind and hold to your own good purpose...be not afraid!

    • Anne McGinnis Breen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
        ophs sorry again, I gave you the wrong day, but the right date
        I would really like a copy of the article below in Thursday, April 5th Gazette Newspaper published in Cedar Rapids Iowa
        I read it online on Good Friday, but its GONE NOW

        http://thegazette.com/2012/04/05/study-frequent-dental-x-rays-linked-to-most-common-brain-tumor/

        If you can please get one for me, I will send you my mailing address

        GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
        See my ponytail bouncing and my smiley face winking at you? &;>)

        Please scroll all the way down to my first two blog entries for my list of 28 questions to ask your medical team about brain tumor treatments originally composed in 1997 plus my personal meningioma alternative drug therapy RU486 Mifepristone and my new blog comments about the obsolete 1990s EPA radiation risk calculations for women and children are found at http://gbyay.blogspot.com
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
[...]

        hegazette.com
        eople who received frequent dental x-rays in the past have an increased risk of
        eveloping the most commonly diagnosed primary brain tumor in the United

        ikeUnlike · · Share
        GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
        ee my ponytail bouncing and my smiley face winking at you? &;>)
        Please scroll all the way down to my first two blog entries for my list of 28
        uestions to ask your medical team about brain tumor treatments plus my personal
        eningioma alternative drug therapy RU486 Mifepristone and my new blog comments
        bout the obsolete 1990s EPA radiation risk calculations for women and children
        re found at http://gbyay.blogspot.com
        eep you faith, cherish your reason, treasure your mind and hold to your own
        ood purpose...be not afraid!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Individual Email | Traditional
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/