Steroids for swelling from Radiosurgery.

  • Jodee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      Hi,

      I am on steroids for swelling that is going on in my brain from the radiosurgery I had in October for the meningioma behind my optical nerves. My oncologist put me on a 6 day course of steroids.

      So short-term I am on 6 days of steriods (today is day 3), some muscle relaxers,and also Alleve for the inflammation.

      Hoping that these meds help my pain which has been at 8-9 out of 10 on the pain scale since Monday.

      Jodee