Fwd: Meningioma Webinar Recording Available

  • Anne McGinnis Breen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      My dear Meningimates and other brain tumor removal surgery survivors,

      At least it looks to me like this message below still has an active link to click. It was a very informative lecture as far as it went, but no really new stuff about frequent rehabilitation coverage gaps, quality of life issues and/or eventual longterm outcomes of survivorship for those of us past five or ten years post either or both treatments. I would like to see more documentation of longterm outcomes and actual comparisons of surgery vers radiation treatment options. The BSF says they will followup with more expert panel discussions shortly.

      GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
      See my ponytail bouncing and my smiley face winking at you? &;>)

      Please scroll all the way down to my first two blog entries for my list of 28 questions to ask your medical team about brain tumor treatments originally composed in 1997 plus my personal meningioma alternative drug therapy RU486 Mifepristone and my new blog comments about the obsolete 1990s EPA radiation risk calculations for women and children are found at http://gbyay.blogspot.com
      Keep you faith, cherish your reason, treasure your mind and hold to your own good purpose...be not afraid!