NCI News Bulletin

  • Anne McGinnis Breen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      MY Dear Meningimates and Significant Caregivers,

      This NCI issue contains several important articles about a wide varity of up-to-date topics and disease treatments for medical consumers, plus current NCI federal budget news, a real life depiction of government research on costs and evaluating the time involved for patients and caregivers to get treatment and deal with health insurance compared to outcomes , information on which types of doctors use clinical trials for their patients care, breast saving cancer surgery, a brand new 3-D breast x ray examination machine, and a rare symposium on radiation and cancer risk, etc

      I thought it was worthwhile reading to inform you about many current health issues

      http://www.cancer.gov/ncicancerbulletin/022211

      GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
      See my ponytail bouncing and my smiley face winking at you? &;>)

      Please scroll all the way down to my first two blog entries for my list of 28 questions to ask your medical team about brain tumor treatments originally composed in 1997 plus my personal meningioma alternative drug therapy RU486 Mifepristone and my new blog comments about the obsolete 1990s EPA radiation risk calculations for women and children are found at http://gbyay.blogspot.com
      Keep you faith, cherish your reason, treasure your mind and hold to your own good purpose...be not afraid!