Next MRI and Neurosurgeon Appt is Thursday

  • Jodee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      My next MRI is tomorrow at 12:30 with a follow up appointment at 4:30 with the neurosurgeon. He can see the images immediately over his computer. I'm not sure why they schedule it this way but it has its good and bad points. The good thing is that I will get the neurosurgeon's opinion immediately. The bad thing is that I won't see the report at the visit and I will have to arrange to have it mailed to me later on. This has been a problem for me because it has been growing and each time I see the surgeon I don't have a report yet to question why we aren't doing surgery when we know it is still growing.

      Jodee
      Right Frontal Craniotomy 02/19/2001, 15mm Colloid Cyst
      MRI 04/14/09 Meningioma also found behind optical nerve 8mm
      MRI 04/14/09 found Colloid Cyst had regrown to 9mm
      MRI 05/20/09 colloid Cyst measured 11mm
      MRI 09/14/09 colloid Cyst measured 11.8mm