Hello

  • Elaine Shattuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      My name is Elaine and I just joined the group. My husband has a GBM IV,
      dignosed on 9-11-06. He has had 2 surgeries, and we travel 1800 miles
      for his treatment. His tumor is in the left frontal lobe. Our lives
      turned upside down, his personality has changed, he is more quiet, does
      not want to do much, gets very tired, his short term memory is bad. But
      thank GOD, he is still with us. The doctors only gave him 6 weeks to 11
      months. That is why we travel so far. I look forward to meeting
      everyone.

      Hugs, Elaine