Question

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2008
      I have not been on in a while. I have been diagnosed with several
      other things other than my brain tumor and I am now on disability at
      the age of 39!

      Anyhow, the last time I had an MRI my neurologist said my brain tumor
      had started to calcify. Has anyone else had this? He said it was my
      body fighting back but it could cause the tumor to detach. The whole
      thing scared me.

      I have another appointment with him next week and was looking for
      questions I might could ask him about it so I could learn more.

      Thanks

      Kelly