Clinical trial option for longterm Decadron users

  • anne91547@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      News article
      _http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=190703&SecID=2_
      (http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=190703&SecID=2)

      Clinical trial program phase 3

      _http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00088166?order=3_
      (http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00088166?order=3)
      Keep your faith, cherish your reason, treasure your mind and hold to your
      own good purpose

      I have added my 28 MNG questions to ask your medical team and 150 things to
      think about with your significant others for any brain tumor again in two new
      entries after my Iraq views, if you'd like to read more
      Please look for my August and October 2006 "view archives" section on the
      URL below (my AOL journal webpage) to find my musings on meningioma tales
      (dural tails or growth spurs) and other GREY MATTERS of interest to me about
      MIFEPREX, a badly maligned alternative drug therapy for meningioma brain tumors,
      my views about donating doomed surplus frozen embryonic lab specimens to
      medical science, the birth of new brain cells, the hope of neurogenesis vers brain
      radiation injury, medical abbreviations, chat lingo etc

      http://journals.aol.com/anne91547/anne-mcginnis-breens-articles/
      GBYAY Anne McGinnis Breen
      _mailto_ (http://mailto/) Anne91547@...