Re: [BrainSurgery@Yahoo] Newbie - Husband having surgery tomorrow

  • Cookie (Ann-Marie)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      My husband had his surgery a week ago. They found no tumor, just a lot of blood and benign gunk, thank God. Looks like he had a stroke. He is home, doing well. He has his follow up visit with the neurosurgeon next week. We will see what he says then, when the final results from the pathologist are back.
      Cookie

      http://cookieknits.wordpress.com/