Re: Infection & 2 Surgeries- bone flap

  • dancing_jeanie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      I just want to thank you all for your responses! I'm home now (YAY!)
      and of course, SO glad to be here. We found out today that the
      infection was a staff infection, and something that would be like
      having a zit inside my head. Really weird but that's how the infection
      control Dr. explained it. I have a picc line still and will have a
      home health nurse come in every day and give me the antibiotics that I
      need for another month. I'm glad to have 2 weeks of that behind me
      already.

      Anyway, THANKS again everyone.
      Jeanie