RE: [BrainSurgery@Yahoo] Jan L - The Long Goodbye

  • Patricia Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Oh Jan. There are no words for me to express my sorrow for you but at the
      same time my happiness that Ted is finally at peace. Thank you for doing
      such a good job in supporting and caring for him right to the end. You are
      such a shining example of the type of person we should all be lucky enough
      to have next to us in our final days.

      I hope you did get your love note and know that you will treasure that
      forever. Please know that we are here if you need us.

      Sending a hug,
      Trisha

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        My heart goes out to you, my prayers with you. Having
        kept up with postings, I can see you have gone through
        all of this with your husband with amazing courage and
        grace.

        --- Jan L <cat_willow2@...> wrote:

        > Ted Lewellen, my dearly loved husband of 20 years,
        > passed away today
        > at 1:30 pm mountain time.

        To explicate the uses of the Brain seems as difficult a task as to paint the Soul, of which it is commonly said , that it understands all things but itself.

        -Thomas Willis, The Anatomy of the Brain and Nerves (1664)

        http://mail.yahoo.com