Brain Tumor Organizations - Good Resources

  • Patricia Fields
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      As I was looking to see if the date/location of the next Brain Tumor
      Society conference had been announced, I tripped upon some
      information you may be interested in.

      If you've never visited a website created by one of the many BT
      organizations, you don't know what you are missing. There is a
      wealth of information.

      Here's a list for you to look over:

      American Brain Tumor Association
      http://www.abta.org

      Acoustic Neuroma Association
      http://www.anausa.org

      Brain Tumor Foundation of Canada
      http://www.btfc.org

      The Brain Tumor Society
      http://www.tbts.org

      Pituitary Tumor Network Association
      http://www.pituitary.com

      Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation
      http://accessatlanta.com/community/groups/sbtf

      Pediatric Brain Tumor Organizations

      Brain Tumor Foundation for Children
      http://www.btfcgainc.org

      Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation
      http://www.candle.org

      Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
      http://www.childrensneuronet.org

      National Foundation for Children's Pediatric
      Brain Tumors- Katies Kids
      http:// www.katieskids.org

      Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the United States
      http://www.ride4kids.org

      I hope you find these useful. I haven't had time to check them all
      out yet. So, if you find one that isn't one of our LINKS and you
      think it should be added, post a message telling us about it!

      Thanks,

      Trisha