In personal support group meetings plus online communities

  • anne91547@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Two forwarded messages:

      REMINDER: Next San Francisco UCSF Meningioma Support Group meeting is next
      Thursday, Sept. 8. Hope to see you there!

      Folks,

      The next meeting of the Meningioma Support group is scheduled for
      7-9PM, Thursday, Sept. 8. As usual, the meeting will be held on UCSF campus:
      Room S174 (Medical Sciences Building, Parnassas Avenue).

      Refreshments to be served.

      Please bring your questions, issues and ideas for discussion. We will
      also plan the remainder of our 2005 meetings, and set the dates for
      2006. We hope to settle on speakers for future meetings.

      Looking forward to seeing new faces (and old timers!), and as always,
      bring your partners and care givers!

      Elaine London

      ***************************************
      I recommend attending in person support groups in addition to our online
      brain tumor meningimate family.

      To find out if there is a support group near you:
      http://www.tbts.org/itemDetail.asp?categoryID=424&itemID=17062

      http://www.braintumorfoundation.org/btsm_supportgroups.asp

      http://www.virtualtrials.com/support.cfm

      Peace, joy, friendship, hope and healing,
      Cindi
      meningioma right cavernous sinus encasing carotid artery, diagnosed Nov.
      1999, gamma knife Dec. 28, 1999 Rocky Mountain Gamma Knife Center, stable MRIs
      since,
      most recent March 2005 Denver, Colorado

      Ditto all of the above from Elaine and Cindi, and our Southern Arizona Tucson
      Brain tumor support group is the second Wednesday of each month at 10:30
      am-noon on the fourth floor of the Arizona Cancer Center on Campbell Avenue Our
      social worker is Marsha Drozdoff for more information contact her at
      mdrozdoff@...

      There is a great BT group meeting in PHX at St Josephs Hospital and Barrows
      in the Board Rooms A and B near the cafeteria on the fourth Tuesday of every
      month at 6:00pm -8:00pm you can contact Lanette for info
      Braintumornomore@...
      Keep your Faith, Cherish your Reason, Treasure your Mind and Hold to your own
      Good Purpose
      GBYAY Anne Breen