It Works! I'm Getting Groceries For Free!

  • gerrisimon2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it
      isto LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one
      hourtelevision show began for the company whose website is
      at:http://www.wrldofproducts.com I thought it was very interesting
      anddecided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the
      firstthing I did was check out the company. I contacted the
      BetterBusiness Bureau and found that the company has had no
      complaintslodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has
      verified thiscompany. They told me that they verified the company's
      licenses, bankaccounts and other paperwork indicating to them that
      the company islegitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and
      friends about thisprogram and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people
      that I spoke withwere already using this program. They told me how
      pleased they werewith it and how much money they had saved and are
      currently saving.So I decided to sign up for this program on 7/9/04.
      On 7/16/04 Ireceived my complete membership package and the fun
      began. Usingtheir program and the free lifetime membership that it
      includes Iwent to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The
      cashier rang upmy grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then I
      presented her withthe coupons I received from this program and I
      saved $223.38 - myfinal bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the
      only one shocked.This program has changed my life!!! If this wasn't
      enough, usingtheir restaurant gift certificate program at
      http://networkofsavings.com I received $90.00 in free restaurant
      giftcertificates already!