New poll for BrainSurgery

  • BrainSurgery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 1, 2004
      BrainSurgery group:

      This week's poll: It has come to my
      attention that many members do not know
      how to access the website for this
      group. This poll is a very easy one. I
      am doing this one to see how many
      people know how to get to the website.
      All you need to do is go to the polls
      section and click your vote in this
      poll to show that you are able and know
      how to access the website.

      If the response is low, I will send out
      a detailed explanation as to how to
      access the features of the website.

      o Yes, I know how to access the website.
      o n/a

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • BrainSurgery@yahoogroups.com
      Message 72 of 72 , Feb 15, 2007
        BrainSurgery group:

        It seems that as a result of my brain tumor,
        my sex drive (or that of my partner)has ________.
        (**do not participate in this poll unless: are the patient or
        have specifically asked the question of the patient. This
        poll is for the purpose of determining changes in sex drive of
        brain tumor patients)

        o stayed the same as before
        o decreased (less interested)
        o greatly decreased (never interested)