Polls

  • Trisha
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2004
      As many of you know, there are several open polls on our website. I
      have just posted a poll to see how you all feel about starting up
      regular polling again.

      This feature of our website, where we vote on different topics and
      are able to see how our answers compare to others', was very popular
      back when we were doing it. Unfortunately, between work and home, I
      was unable to keep up with it adequately, and it fell by the wayside.

      But, now that I'm retired... !!! I definitely have the time.

      So, the new poll is out re: "would you like to see more polls?"

      In addition, I will be concluding many of the old polls to see what
      the overall results are. I believe each of you will receive a
      summary of the outcome for each of these as it is closed. I plan on
      keeping a record of these and seeing what kind of conclusions can be
      drawn from them. I will keep you updated as I progress on this.

      We'll see what happens... if enough of us would like to do the polls,
      I'm sure up for it!

      Happy New Year to everyone - may 2004 be filled with much happiness
      and good health for all of you!! I am looking forward to spending
      much more time on BrainSurgery@yahoo now that things are settling
      down for me in my new retired state.

      Take care, everyone,

      Trisha
    • Trisha
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2004
        The polls are up and running. Please give your input because the
        more votes we have, the more meaningful the data.

        Here's a quick link to the polls page:

        Thanks,
        Trisha