(MNG) My results

  • Camachoent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi mates,
      I had been rescheduled to have my MRI on Thursday (last night).
      While I was having it done,  I closed my eyes and kept seeing Lori Levy's face on one side and Nancy Conn-levin's  face on the other.  They were with me in spirit through out the whole thing.   I was so grateful at that point for having met them.  They are truly magnificent women who have given many so much support throughout the years.

      I managed to get my results just a few minutes ago.   Not very happy.   Report states, among other things, "there are  several other foci of enhancement along the surgical margin that are new and were not present on the prior study."

      I haven't met with my neurosurgeon but have an appt to see him next week.  I don't want to go crazy and am trying very hard to remain calm but don't know at this point how successful I'll be.

      Thanks to those of you who took the time out of your busy schedules to send me your best wishes.  You don't know how much it meant to me and how much it helped.   Come to think of it, you must know, because most of you have been there, unfortunately.  God bless you all.
      Delia
      malignant meningioma
      surgeries X6
      malignant meningioma