DC information

  • Camachoent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:37 AM
      Hi guys,
            Just wanted to let you know that the name of that cafe where we had most of our meals last year was called McArthur's which was across the street or across the bridge from the Virginian Suites, where we stayed last year.  Sorry to let you down, but this did not come off the top of my head.  I just found it among my things.  Come to think of it, I should have impressed you guys and made you insanely jealous of my keen memory!!!
      Love ya all,
      Delia