Re: [brain tumor] My gamma knife procedure

  • Camachoent@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
      In a message dated 1/31/02 1:53:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, Sidbeinart@... writes:

      It's hard to believe that Dr.Golfinos has only done one Gamma in his entire career.Are you saying that you were his first and only AN Gamma patient?

      Hi there,
            I was laughing when I read your post because I thought you had asked me how many gamma knife procedures he had done on me!!
            If you are asking how many he has done in his career, I have no idea, I guess that not even he would know the exact number.  But I am sure he's done plenty since he is very well known at NYU hospital.
      All the best,
      Delia