      From: cindirixey@...
      To: braintmr@...
      Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 7:34 am
      Subject: [BRAINTMR] [MNG] today 2:30 EST Cleveland Clinic chat on brain tumors

      http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/ChatReg/ChatPage.aspx?ChatId=1244
      questions may be submitted in advance
      excerpt:
      Take advantage of this opportunity to chat live with Gene H. Barnett, MD, MBA,
      ACS, an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of primary and metastatic brain
      umors. Get answers to your questions regarding identifying symptoms and
      vailable treatment options. Bring your own questions to the web chat. This is
      our time to ask!
      Dr. Barnett is Director of Cleveland Clinic’s Rose Ella Burkhardt Brain Tumor
      nd Neuro-Oncology Center; Director of the Cleveland Clinic Gamma Knife Center;
      nd Vice-Chairman of the Department of Neurological Surgery. Specializing in the
      eurosurgical management of adult benign and malignant tumors of the brain and
      pinal cord, Dr. Barnett interests also include Gamma Knife cranial
      adiosurgery, image-guided surgery, laser interstitial thermal therapy, brain
      apping, awake surgery, intraoperative MRI and clinical trials.
      ith thanks to Brain Tumor Newsblast for bringing this to our attention.
      Peace, joy, friendship, hope and healing,
      indi