      From: Nancy Illing <mooky133@...>
      Subject: Re: [BrainSurgery@Yahoo] My son had brain surgery on March 23
      To: BrainSurgery@yahoogroups.com

      I don't have a brain tumor however I do have epilepsy and breast cancer. I had
      my first chemo treatment about 2 weeks ago. It was ok for the most part but I
      had a seizure in the car on the way home. I was supposed to have the treatment a
      week before but I had a seizure before I went and banged myself up pretty good.
      My oncologist made me see my neurologist and have a cat scan. Finally I started
      treatments. Since Ive gone back for my 2nd treatment and afterward I was waiting
      for my ride and I had another seizure on the front step of the hospital. It
      turned into a big deal. My husband and daughter had just pulled up and saw me
      slunched over. All of the sudden ambulance, cops, and people came running over.
      My husband said they wouldnt let him or my daughter near me. All I know is that
      I woke up in the emergency room with them suggesting I was pregnant right in
      front of my 8 yr old daughter. Now she has lived with my epilepsy her whole
      life, quite well I might add. I have hated everyday she has had to suffer but
      that day was one of the worst. She was scared to death. She won't leave my side
      for a second. It's her spring break and she has be subjected to this. I'm so
      upset. I hate my inadequacies. It's not her fault.