5030Walk For Kate, Blankets for Brains

  • walkforkate
    Apr 4 1:27 PM
      Hello everyone! We just joined this group and I wanted to introduce ourselves. We're Walk For Kate, a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to finding a cure for brain tumors. We have a new program, Blankets for Brains, and I could use your help! We believe everyone loves a new, warm and fuzzy blanket, and we would like to provide anyone who is suffering from a brain tumor, and would like one, a little comfort. You can learn more at our website, www.walkforkate.org If you or anyone you know is suffering from a tumor and would like a blanket, please let us know! Or if you would like to help provide this comfort, we would love to hear from you!

      Thanks!
      George
      President, Walk For Kate
      grose@...