5028Re: [BrainSurgery@Yahoo] Re: My son had brain surgery on March 23

  • Ronna Harlow
    Apr 19, 2011
      Well, I've had practice for nearly 3 years of being a long-distance mom. So
      long as I know he is pretty much back to normal, I don't think it will be
      too hard. He and I are simply not used to being together and I know he is
      ready to send me home! He did quite well yesterday with his first dose of
      chemo. He's a very independent young man and he knows he can contact me at
      anytime for anything.

      Thank you!