RE: [Braided_Mist] New moon!

  • Leon Sonntag
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
      Great news, I got the time off so I will be there.  Christine will be there if her health permits.   I just need to know where "There" is.  Responding off the list is quite acceptable.

      Leroy(& Christine)

      To: Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com
      From: terra_felinas@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:29:02 -0700
      Subject: RE: [Braided_Mist] New moon!

      we all miss you too!

      From: stormrider318@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:05:38 -0700
      Subject: [Braided_Mist] New moon!

      Greeting all...

      I know I have been a little quite... But I am thinking it is time to get together for a new moon ritual. New moon is on July 12 what if we got together on the 10th  here down in Lafayette? I can host a smallish circle. Let me know your thoughts...