Re: [Braided_Mist] Lafayette

  • Shauna Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am glad to hear that you got the house.  At least that is one less thing to worry about.  I am still interested in doing ritual for new moon.  On the 9th how ever Dawn and I will be doing our own move.  I am not  sure if I will beable to do it this new moon or have to wait until the next one.  Will keep you posted.