New Moon....

  • Stormrider
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Greeting circlers...

      Just a quick note New Moon is this weekend.... BUT we will not be here Bruce and I have decided with all the stress we have been going through we are going away for the weekend. So this weekend if you would care too I would like you to cast a circle for your self light some incense and make your Luna vows. In doing this take sometime and sit with the elements and write quarter calls for each. They do not have to be long or fancy but from your heart. Things to remember when writing them.
      1, Identify direction and element.
      2, Identify their strength and gift.
      3, Ask them to share and protect.
      4, and bid them welcome.

      Ostara is next weekend I believe that Andrea and Kevin will be have ritual at the Greeley UU church on the 20th. I think it would be nice to show our support and attend that ritual since we do not have anything planned. I was hopping we were going to go to Circle of Transformation's ritual. But it looks like they have split up.

      Our next ritual will be Full Moon on the March 27th.

      Hugs to everyone. I also plan on casting a circle for my self this weekend up in cottonwood. That is such a magical place.

      Storm