New Moon

  • Stormrider
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 15, 2010
      Greetings all,

      Sorry its a little late, I have been really tied up with school for the last 10 days or so.  I know its short notice but we have a new moon ritual Saturday. Let me know if you are coming. Same time gather at 7:45 ritual at 8:15.

      Love and light

      Storm

    • Stefanie
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 15, 2010
        I don't know about Taya but, me and mine will not be coming due to us all being sick! We wish you all a happy new moon!!!

        --- In Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com, Stormrider <stormrider318@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > Sorry its a little late, I have been really tied up with school for the last 10 days or so.  I know its short notice but we have a new moon ritual Saturday. Let me know if you are coming. Same time gather at 7:45 ritual at 8:15.
        >
        > Love and light
        >
        > Storm

      • M Yates

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 11, 2010
            OK guys....

            We have a new moon ritual this weekend... Please let me know if you are coming or not!

            Storm / Rose

          • Shauna Underwood
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
              I will be there for sure.  Is there any thing i can do to help?

              We have a new moon ritual this weekend... Please let me know if you are coming or not!

              Storm / Rose

            • Julie Eaton
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 13, 2010
                i will be there tonight

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
                  Greetings all,

                  I want to schedule a new moon for either Saturday evening Sept 11 or Sunday late afternoon Sept 12. Let me know what think.

                  Storm

                • Yates
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 27, 2010
                    Either will work for me.

                    Marcy

                    On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Stormrider <stormrider318@...> wrote:

                    Greetings all,

                    I want to schedule a new moon for either Saturday evening Sept 11 or Sunday late afternoon Sept 12. Let me know what think.

                    Storm

                  • Leon Sonntag
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 1 12:14 AM
                      I would prefer Sunday since I have to work Saturday til 6Pm.

                      Leroy

                      To: Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com
                      CC: helen.rajala@...

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 1 7:48 AM
                        i cant say about dawn but sunday would be good for me as well. i will leave it to the powers that be for the final decision.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 10 1:28 PM
                          Head count please... I have the following people

                          Marcy
                          Dawn
                          Shauna
                        • Leon Sonntag
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 11 11:42 PM
                            I will be there but Christine will not.  Looking forward to seeing all of you!!!

                            Leroy

                            To: Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com