Hi

  • Stormrider
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      Good morning all,

      I hope you all had a blessed Samhain. The ritual at Daivd and Nanette's was wonderful sorry you didnt get a chance to attend. Just wanted to remind you that we have a new moon ritual on Nov 14. Please let me know if you will be coming.

      If you need any thing give a call...

      Hugs,

      Storm

    • Shauna Underwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
        Hi, will be there.  Are we doing anything special for ritual?  Let me know K!