Re: [Braided_Mist] Pondering this thought...

  • Julie Eaton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
      i just wanted to let everyone know that i will be  moving to missouri at the end of the week. with your permission Storm i will be taking your teachings with me and with your permission the book of  our main rituals with me.

      Blessed Be and please email me if you want my new number.

      I will miss you all very much. Thank you for being their when i needed you.
      I am thinking of re-constructing Braided Mist. What say you?

    • Yates
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
        You know my answer...YES!

        Marcy

        On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Julie Eaton <sharipuppy@...> wrote:

        i just wanted to let everyone know that i will be  moving to missouri at the end of the week. with your permission Storm i will be taking your teachings with me and with your permission the book of  our main rituals with me.

        Blessed Be and please email me if you want my new number.

        I will miss you all very much. Thank you for being their when i needed you.
        I am thinking of re-constructing Braided Mist. What say you?

      • Stormrider
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2011
          Julie,

          Take what ever part of the trad you like and make it your own...

          Be safe on your journey...

          Storm

          i just wanted to let everyone know that i will be  moving to missouri at the end of the week. with your permission Storm i will be taking your teachings with me and with your permission the book of  our main rituals with me.

          Blessed Be and please email me if you want my new number.

          I will miss you all very much. Thank you for being their when i needed you.
          I am thinking of re-constructing Braided Mist. What say you?

        • Leon Sonntag
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
            Sorry for my delay, I just found this email.   PLEASE include me in any plans to revive Braided mist!!!
            Leory

            I am thinking of re-constructing Braided Mist. What say you?