      From: Julie Eaton <sharipuppy@...>
      Subject: RE: [Braided_Mist] Lammas Details
      To: Braided_Mist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 9:51 AM

      i will be unable to attend as i don't get out of work till 7:45. i will miss you and think about you during ritual.  hugs to everyone.

      From: Leon Sonntag <clsonnt81@hotmail. com>
      To: "Braided_Mist Yaqhoo_group" <braided_mist@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 11:21 PM

      Unfortunately I have to work til 6 on Saturday so we won't be making it.  On the bright side though I finally unpacked, straightened up and rearranged things such that we nw have our alter back.  So we will probably try to have a rtural as well.  We will miss seeing ya'll.

      Take care
            &
      while our circle may be open it shall never be unbroken

      Leroy & Christine

      To: Braided_Mist@ yahoogroups. com; earthcauldron@ yahoogroups. com; faesstorm@yahoo. com
      From: stormrider318@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:00:21 -0700
      Subject: [Braided_Mist] Lammas Details

      Greeting circlers...

      Some details for ritual...

      We will gather at 6 pm Saturday for Ritual. Ritual to start no later than 6:45. We will be having ritual and feast in my little back yard, please bring chairs.

      Feast will be after ritual I plan on making corn chower. So please bring a dish to share if you can, keeping with the Sabat. Breads; fruits, veggies... drinks.

      So far on the list is
      Vick +2
      Alana +1
      Dawn +1